close

 

 

 

[戴先生]
喔 你還活著
Oh, you're alive

我猜這對你是好消息
I suppose that's good news for you

但對我是更多文書作業
But it means a lot more paperwork for me

 

所以別期待我見到你會開心
So don't expect me to be happy to see you

當然 活著只是暫時的
Of course, being alive is temporary

 

所以,也許我離開玩上幾小時皮納克爾,情況會變好。對我來說,不是對你。你可能會死掉。
So, maybe if I go away and play pinochle for a few hours, things might improve. For me. Not for you. You'd be dead.

 

[波西]
我在哪?
Where am I?

 

[戴先生]
太好了!
Great!

你甚麼都不知道
You haven't been debriefed

這遠超出了我的工資
This is way out of my pay grade

非常的明顯
Which is saying a lot

因為我沒有薪水
'Cause I don't get paid

 

誰去找吸吐乾草教授,然後告訴他波西強森醒來了,所以他最好馬不停蹄趕過來!
Someone find Professor Hay-for-breath and tell him Peter Johnson is awake, so he better clip-clop over here!

 

[波西]
是波西傑克森。
It's Percy Jackson.

 

[戴先生]
隨便啦!
Whatever!

 

就只是糟糕的另一天
Just another terrible day

在混血營
At Camp Half-Blood

甚麼都是最糟的
Where everything's the worst

 

就只是糟糕的另一天
Just another terrible day

擔任著管理人
When you're in charge

跟你一樣被詛咒了
It's like you're cursed

 

事實上我的確是被詛咒的。和宙斯最喜愛的寧芙在樹林玩耍,然後被迫管理這夏令營,與沒長大的混血人們困在一起。
Well, technically I am cursed. One romp in the woods with Zeus' favorite wood nymph, and you're stuck running a summer camp for a bunch of needy half-bloods.

 

[波西]
混血人?
Half-blood?

 

[戴先生]
對,半神,半人。都沒有人看過導覽影片嗎?
Yeah, half-god, half-mortal. Does no one watch the orientation film?

 

[波西]
你是說半神?
Did you say half-god?

 

[戴先生]
對。我沒半點關心。
Yeah. And I half-care.

下一位是誰?希萊娜博雷加德!
Who's next? Silena Beauregard!

 

喔,好極了,她在哭。
Oh, great, she's crying.

 

[希萊娜]
我和查爾斯貝肯朵夫走在草莓園,我們牽著手,一切全部都很正常,然後我親了他,他突然就開始長向日葵。到處長!
I was walking in the strawberry fields with Charlie Beckendorf and we were holding hands and everything was totally normal and then I kissed him and all of a sudden he started growing sunflowers. Everywhere!

 

[戴先生]
聽著孩子
Look, kid

我討厭當負責告訴你的人
I hate to be the one to tell you

但我想查爾斯貝肯朵夫同時也在和寧芙牽手
But I think that Charlie Beckendorf was also holding hands with a nymph

那位並不想讓妳好過
That doesn't wanna to wish you well

跟你說實話
To tell you the truth

最好跟那男的分手
The best thing is to break up with the guy

 

當然,誰想要從我這給出的戀愛建議,我可是實實在在的酒神。
'Course, who am I to give relationship advice, I'm literally the god of alcohol

 

[希萊娜]
但他愛我-
But he loves me-

 

[戴先生]
他才不愛你!下一位!
He loves you not! Next!

 

就只是糟糕的另一天
Just another terrible day

在混血營
At Camp Half-Blood

甚麼都是最糟的
Where everything's the worst

 

就只是糟糕的另一天
Just another terrible day

我是一個酒神
I'm the god of wine

而我快渴死了
And I'm dying of thirst

 

[波西]
等等,你說你是個神?
Wait, did you say you're a god?

 

[戴先生]
戴歐尼修斯,酒神。神都是真的,巴拉巴拉。
Dionysus, god of wine. The gods are real. Yippy skippy.

啊,凱蒂葛登。我看到你弄傷你的手了。
Ah, Katie Gardner. I see you've injured your arm.

 

[凱蒂]
我摔下飛馬了。
I fell off a pegasus.

 

[戴先生]
你週四沒有飛行課,但有射箭課。
You don't have flying lessons on Thursdays, you have archery.

 

[凱蒂]
箭矢是木頭做的!從樹砍下的木頭!我拒絕參與任何鼓勵無意義宰殺樹朋友的活動!
Those arrows are made of wood! wood comes from trees! I refuse to participate in any activity that encourages the senseless slaughter of our arboreal friends!

 

[戴先生]
喔,神啊
Oh, gods

降下阿瑞絲或阿波羅吧
Give me Ares or Apollo

任何人 除了有狄蜜特孩子的小木屋
Anyone but the Demeter kids cabin

 

現在你對我倆開恩
Now that you blessed us

去找赫菲斯托斯談
Go talk to Hephaestus

在我拿刀對著我的頭開刺之前
Before I take a knife to my head and start stabbing

 

然後離飛馬遠一點!女孩子和馬兒……
And stay away from the pegasi! Girls and ponies...

啊,說到馬兒。
Ah, speaking of ponies.

 

[布魯納老師]
波西!
Percy!

 

[波西]
布魯納老師!你為甚麼在這?
Mr. Brunner! What are you doing here?

這人說了一堆亂七八糟寧芙和神明的東西和……
This guy is saying all this crazy stuff about nymphs and gods and...

發生甚麼事了?
What is going on?

 

[布魯納老師]
這……很複雜-
It's... complicated-

 

[戴先生]
喔孩子
Oh kid,

你完全沒有頭緒
You have no idea

不管是這地方或是你的前導師
About this place or your former mentor

 

我沒時間
I don't have time

和你一一細說
To fill you in on the details

但你看,他也是個半人馬,神!
But look, he's also a centaur. God!

 

[奇戎]
我是要告訴你的……
I did mean to tell you...

 

[戴先生]
糟糕的另一天
Another terrible day

 

[波西]
布魯納老師!
Mr. Brunner!

 

[戴先生]
在混血營
At Camp Half-blood

 

[波西]
你是一匹馬!
You're a horse!

 

[戴先生]
甚麼都是最糟的
Where everything's the worst

糟糕的另一天
Another terrible day

 

[波西]
現在是甚麼情況?
What is happening?

 

[戴先生]
你可以討厭這裡
You can hate it here

但我先討厭這的
But I hated it first

 

就只是糟糕的另一天
Just another terrible day

和這些弱小一起被困
Stuck with these runts

在這泥巴堆肥坑
In the muck and mud

 

糟糕的另一天
Another terrible day

喔天啊!
Oh gods!

 

我需要喝酒。
I need a drink.

 

享受你在
Enjoy your stay

混血營的時光
At Camp Half-blood

 

 

 

聲明:

本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。

arrow
arrow

    栗子OuO 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()