close

 

 

 

[波西]
我媽在哪?
Where is my mom?

 

[奇戎]
格羅佛說她非常英勇……
Grover said she fought bravely…

但凡人女性對抗米諾陶……
but a mortal woman against a minotaur...

 

[波西]
那不是一場夢?
It wasn't a dream?

她真的死了……
She's really gone…

 

[奇戎]
我很遺憾,波西。
I'm so sorry, Percy.

 

[波西]
都是我的錯!
It's my fault!

她為了保護我!
She was trying to protect me!

 

[奇戎]
別責怪你自己。
You mustn't blame yourself.

 

[波西]
你說神是真的,那祂們怎麼讓這發生?
You say the gods are real, so how could they let that happen?

 

[奇戎]
恐怕有些問題只有神祂們自己能回答,仔細找神示。
I'm afraid there are some questions only the gods themselves can answer. Look for their sign.

 

你必須有耐心
You have to be patient

神的顯現是有計畫性的
A sign that the gods have a plan

 

我知道未來模糊不清
I know that the future looks blurry

但別擔心 做你能做的
But, not to worry, just do what you can

 

對 神明的確是真的
Yes, the gods are very real

雖然祂們常選擇不現身
Though they often won't reveal

祂們是誰 祂們想幹嘛 由祂們計畫
Who they are, what they want, their design

 

別灰心 別氣餒
Have faith, keep your chin up

我們會協助你適應
We'll help you adjust

相信你之後會看到祂們的訊息
And trust you will see their sign

 

[波西]
如果我爸個神,我想知道是哪位。有很多問題等著祂。
So if my dad's a god, I'd like to know which one. He's got a lot to answer for.

 

祂從沒任何表示祂的存在
He showed no sign that he ever existed

從不展現祂或許在乎
No sign he might actually care

 

我媽獨自一人扶養我長大
My mom raised me all on her lonesome

當我向外求援
When I would reach out

沒有人在那裡
No one else would be there

 

我想要我的生日賀卡和垂釣之旅
Well I want my birthday cards and fishing trips

溫馨關懷與作業提示
Child support and homework tips

我不是刻意碎碎念
Don't mean to whimper or whine

 

祂不必成為「年度最佳老爸」
The guy didn't need to be "Dad of the Year"

但祂也可以傳個訊息
But it's clear he could've shown us a sign

 

所以…所以祂是誰?
So... so, who is he?

 

[奇戎]
可能是……這麼說吧,預言說明……
It could be... that is to say, the prophecies suggest...

但這是不可能的!晚餐時見,波西!
But, that's impossible! See you at dinner, Percy!

 

[路克]
難熬的第一天?我叫路克。
Tough first day? I'm Luke.

 

[波西]
一直以來,我以為我爸個是混蛋,結果-
All this time, I thought my dad was some dead-beat. Turns out-

 

[路克]
祂是個混蛋神明!我懂你的感受。
He's a dead-beat god! I get how you feel.

聽我說,神明都很忙。祂們有很多小孩,他們不通通在乎。如果你是幸運那位-
Look, the gods are busy. They have a lot of kids, and they don't always care. If you're one of the lucky ones-

 

祂們放出消息說想要認你
They'll send a sign if they want to claim you

承認你是祂們的一份子
A sign to admit you're their own

 

[波西]
如果他們不呢?
And, if they don't?

 

[路克]
那沒有人可以責怪你
Then no one can blame you

充滿著怨恨
For holding a grudge

所以嘿 你不是一個人
So hey, you're not alone

 

我是你的指導員,荷米斯小屋屬於尚未被宣示的任何人。你知道是甚麼意思嗎?我們可說是「被拒絕小屋」。
I'm going to be your counselor. The Hermes cabin takes anyone who hasn't been claimed. You know what that means? We're literally the “reject cabin.”

歡迎來到失功能小家。
Welcome to the dysfunctional family.

 

當你爸媽很遙遠
When parents are distant

或像不存在
Or seem non-existent

撐下去 因為你會沒事的
Hang on, 'cause you're gonna be fine

 

我知道有很多事情要思考:
I know it's a lot to be thinking about:

中二的黑暗想法之類的
All of this awkward-ass darkness and doubt

如果你想要一個朋友幫你整理思緒-
If you need a friend to help figure it out-

 

[路克&波西]
來吧 我們會一起追尋線索
Together, we'll search for your sign

 

 

 

聲明:

本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。

arrow
arrow

    栗子OuO 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()