close

 

 

 

天際線墜入夜晚
Skyline dripping into the night

如海水被最漆黑的顏料遮蔽
Like ocean water muddied by the darkest of dyes

這城市的虛偽令人作嘔
So sick of this city's disguise

生長於表象 但在謊言中溺斃
It's glowing on the surface, but it's drowning in lies

 

這就是我感受不到活著的原因嗎?
Is there a reason that I feel unalive

回望我成長與死亡的家
When I look back on the home where I grew up and died?

這就是我的想要躲藏原因嗎?
Is there a reason that I'm wanting to hide

我看向鏡中空洞的雙眼
When I look into the mirror just to see empty eyes?

 

鬼城太吵了 聽不見一絲聲音
Ah, ghost town's so loud, can't hear a sound

如果我從這裡跌落
If I fell from this place

世界是否會繼續運轉如同沒有任何改變?
Would the world keep on turning as if nothing had changed?

 

厭倦勞累生活的鬼
G-g-g-ghost that tried living a tired life

深埋在心中的記憶陰魂不散
I'm haunted by the memories I buried inside

頭下腳上墜入黑夜
Upside down falling into the night

當我醒來 你會告訴我 我是死是活嗎?
Will you tell me when I wake up if I'm dead or alive?

 

今天的夜晚真的太冷了(真的太冷了)
The world tonight is just too cold (just too cold)

我因恐懼放手而顫抖
I'm shaken with fear of letting go

 

厭倦勞累生活的鬼
G-g-g-ghost that tried living a tired life

蓋住你的雙耳 唱著歌走進黑夜
Just cover up your ears and sing it into the night

頭下腳上墜入光亮
Upside down falling into the light

當我醒來 你會告訴我 我還活著嗎?
Will you tell me when I wake up, was I ever alive?

 

 

 

聲明:

本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。

arrow
arrow

    栗子OuO 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()