close

 

 

 

你溫熱的美味身體
Your delicious body heat

在我體內散發溫暖
It's so warm inside of me

可惜沒有甚麼肉在你的小小身軀
It's too bad you don't have more meat on your tiny body

 

喔你要死了?
Oh you're dying?

你甚麼意思?
What do you mean?

你說我不能吃
You say that I can't eat

喔 但它嚐起來又香又甜
Oh, but it's so good, it tastes so sweet

你膽敢剝奪我?
How dare you deprive me?

 

你想要跟我一起吃?
Would you like to eat with me?

一頓家庭式的晚餐
A dinner as a family

我們互相看照對方的需要?
Where we take care of each other's needs?

對 那從沒有發生
Yeah, that's not happening

 

但我會餵你你的手與腳
But I'll feed you your own hands and feet

別擔心 是我的招待
Don't worry, it's my treat

但盛宴未結束 你不會被釋放
Though I've had my feast, you're not released

因為請再給我來一份
'Cause I'd like seconds, please

 

看哪 另一個在垃圾堆中
There, another one in the trash

你的絕望
Your despair

我想知道它會持續多久?
I wonder how long it's gonna last?

 

我覺得我有哪裡不對勁
I think there's something wrong with me

為何我不能活得快樂?
Why can't I just live happily?

 

放棄你肉的想法 就如放棄睡眠不可能
The thought of giving up your meat's impossible as sleep

我發誓每當我吸氣 都讓我不可置性地注視
And I swear every time I breathe in, I stare in disbelief and

在感受你血肉在我齒間之前 我無法離開
I can't go without the feeling of your flesh upon my teeth

我無法回頭
I can't retreat

不 沒有飢餓感我甚至不懂得呼吸
No I can't even breathe, without feeling hungry

 

為何你始終還相信我?
Why do you still believe in me?

 

我很困惑為何你選擇待在我身邊
And I'm baffled why you choose to stay with me

你已經完全自由 但你拒絕離開
You're completely free, yet you refuse to leave

你盛怒的說先有耐心才能驕傲
In the face of anger you say patience before pride

當你覺得心死 我感到活著
While you're feeling dead inside, I'm so alive

 

都全歸功於你我才能存活
And it's all thanks to you that I survived

猜我該感謝你借我你的性命
Guess I'll say thank you for lending me your life

 

 

 

聲明:

本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。

arrow
arrow

    栗子OuO 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()