你溫熱的美味身體
Your delicious body heat
在我體內散發溫暖
It's so warm inside of me
可惜沒有甚麼肉在你的小小身軀
It's too bad you don't have more meat on your tiny body
喔你要死了?
Oh you're dying?
你甚麼意思?
What do you mean?
你說我不能吃
You say that I can't eat
喔 但它嚐起來又香又甜
Oh, but it's so good, it tastes so sweet
你膽敢剝奪我?
How dare you deprive me?
你想要跟我一起吃?
Would you like to eat with me?
一頓家庭式的晚餐
A dinner as a family
我們互相看照對方的需要?
Where we take care of each other's needs?
對 那從沒有發生
Yeah, that's not happening
但我會餵你你的手與腳
But I'll feed you your own hands and feet
別擔心 是我的招待
Don't worry, it's my treat
但盛宴未結束 你不會被釋放
Though I've had my feast, you're not released
因為請再給我來一份
'Cause I'd like seconds, please
看哪 另一個在垃圾堆中
There, another one in the trash
你的絕望
Your despair
我想知道它會持續多久?
I wonder how long it's gonna last?
我覺得我有哪裡不對勁
I think there's something wrong with me
為何我不能活得快樂?
Why can't I just live happily?
放棄你肉的想法 就如放棄睡眠不可能
The thought of giving up your meat's impossible as sleep
我發誓每當我吸氣 都讓我不可置性地注視
And I swear every time I breathe in, I stare in disbelief and
在感受你血肉在我齒間之前 我無法離開
I can't go without the feeling of your flesh upon my teeth
我無法回頭
I can't retreat
不 沒有飢餓感我甚至不懂得呼吸
No I can't even breathe, without feeling hungry
為何你始終還相信我?
Why do you still believe in me?
我很困惑為何你選擇待在我身邊
And I'm baffled why you choose to stay with me
你已經完全自由 但你拒絕離開
You're completely free, yet you refuse to leave
你盛怒的說先有耐心才能驕傲
In the face of anger you say patience before pride
當你覺得心死 我感到活著
While you're feeling dead inside, I'm so alive
都全歸功於你我才能存活
And it's all thanks to you that I survived
猜我該感謝你借我你的性命
Guess I'll say thank you for lending me your life
聲明:
本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。