close

 

 

 

Beware his maw, King of the Undertow
小心他的血口深淵 暗潮湧流的霸主

One who takes the strongest below
他把最強之人扯下寶座

Tale of one who creates the thunder
傳說中雷鳴的創造者

One who took me under too
祂也庇祐著我

 

I'll tell you the story from many years ago
讓我告訴你們一個很久以前的故事

Before we had taken this town for our own
在我們憑一己之力征服這城鎮之前

A fearsome monster of the ocean was lurking
海中恐怖的怪物正在潛伏著

Upon the shores of our home
在家鄉來往必經的灣港

 

Our crewmen would leave and they'd seldom return
出航後能回到家的水手寥寥無幾

And those who did told of the beast who incurred
野獸出沒消息口耳相傳

The wrath of the gods who lived beneath the sea
招來海灣旁神明降下怒火

The one they only called the King
他們稱呼他為霸主

 

(Beware his maw, King of the Undertow)
(小心他的血口深淵 暗潮湧流的霸主)

(One who takes the strongest below)
(他把最強之人扯下寶座)

(Tale of one who creates the thunder)
(傳說中雷鳴的創造者)

The one who took me under too
祂也庇祐著我

 

No one from that city would come to our aid
從城市來的人拒絕對我們伸出援手

As our children would suffer day after day
因此我們的孩子們日復一日的受苦

Our supplies would soon drain, only there for their gain
他們不斷掠奪 我們資源將要枯竭

Lack of supply made for a great pay
沒有資金能給出好報酬

 

No longer could we wait for someone to arrive
再也不期待他人來拯救我們

We decided that we could no longer stand by
我們決定不再袖手旁觀

With the strongest of us taking the boldest of us
召集強壯的勇士 大膽的主動突進

We'd finally take down the King!
我們終於拿下了霸主

 

Boom Crash! Went the raging storm
爆炸 衝撞!釋放狂怒風暴

Boom Crash! As we faced down our foe
爆炸 重擊!我們倒在敵人腳下

Boom Crash! Went the tail of the beast
爆炸 衝撞!被野獸甩到身後

But we are not easy to beat!
但我們不會被輕易擊敗!

 

Boom Crash! As the battle wore on
爆炸 震裂!戰鬥持續進行著

Boom Crash! Our men remained so strong!
爆炸 衝擊!我們挺在戰場上

Boom Crash! But as we thought we'd won
爆炸 轟鳴!但我們認為將會贏得勝利

The bastard he breached and took one of us down
那混帳破開水面 一位隊友應聲倒地

 

It was darker than night, in the maw of the beast
那比夜晚更漆黑 野獸血盆大口中

All I could taste was my blood and the sea
嚐到的都是自己的鮮血與海的腥鹹

But even as I knew the end was approaching
即便知曉樂曲已經接近終章

I knew he was waiting for me
我知道他在那裡等著我

 

You want to know what I did?
你們想知道我做了什麼嗎?

(So what did you do?)
(你做了什麼?)

You want to know what I did?
你們想知道我做了什麼嗎?

(What did you do?)
(你做了什麼?)

I'll tell you what I did
我這就告訴你們我做的

I screamed louder than lightning burned the king inside out!
我吼叫甚如雷鳴 把霸主內到外烤的焦香酥脆!

 

 

 

聲明:

本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 栗子OuO 的頭像
    栗子OuO

    下午茶來點糖炒栗子如何?

    栗子OuO 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()