close

⚠微性方面提及,非闔家觀賞

 

 

 

我們需要現金
We need cash

我們的存款呢?
What happened to our stash?

我買了一個電吉他
I bought an electric guitar

我租了一輛炫砲車
I rented a shiny car

我吃了一頓午餐
I went out to lunch

但麥當勞只吃了五十元
But McDonalds is a thrifty munch

我亂買了一隻笛子
I purchased a random flute

我招了一個妓
I hired a prostitute

我們到底該怎麼辦?
Whatever will we do?

我們會想到辦法的
We'll have to think it through

 

我知道!我會開始
I know! I will start

賣我的身體器官
To sell my body parts

一個腎或一個肺
A kidney or a lung

我的肝或我的舌
My liver or my tongue!

我會把它們裝在罐子裡
I'll distribute them in jars

在馬路上推銷
To people driving cars!

 

我有個更好的主意
I have a better plan

我會嫁給一個有錢的男人
I'll marry a wealthy man

這樣你不會成為同志嗎?
Wouldn't that make you gay?

那可不必
Not necessari-lay

那這樣就可以啦
That would be okay

怎麼了?
What?

 

我們會分床睡
I'll sleep in a separate bed

而且我會避免用我的嘴給他(*)
And I'll refrain from giving...

......親吻
...kisses

我們會有一段開心的日子
We'll be happy for a while

我會順應他的風格
I'll try to comply to his style

並把他的豪宅打掃乾淨
And keep his mansion clean

然後殺了他繼承他的錢財
Then I'll kill him and inherit his green

催落去!
Break it down!

 

這應該不困難
It wouldn't be so tough

我要賣掉我女友的東西
To sell my girlfriend's stuff

她的電腦與針線包
Her computer and her sewing kit

這至少值一點錢
Will go for quite a bit

這聽起來不太好
That doesn't seem so kind

我敢肯定她會在意
I doubt that she will mind

 

我們成立一個假基金會
We'll start a fake foundation

一個無營利組織
A non-profit organization

我們聲稱這是為了語障人士
We'll say it's for the mute

視障人士與窮人們
The blind, and destitute

然後我們就有收入了
Then we'll get to take

我們自己賺的錢
The money that we make

我們會存盡可能的多
We'll salvage all we can

然後都帶到阿富汗去
And take it to Afghanistan

催落去!
Break it down!

 

忍者們可是超級強!
Ninjas are totally sweet!

輕巧敏捷的腳步
So light and nimble on their feet!

非常適合做壞事!
So good at being bad!

我希望我有個忍者爸爸!(殺了他,兒子!)
I wish I had a ninja for a dad! (Kill him, son!)

「把你的錢放進這杯子裡
"Put your money in the cup

不然這個刺客會砍掉你腦袋!
Or this assassin will cut you up!

不要試圖呼嚨我!
Do not attempt to mess with me!

我認識一個人他認識李小龍
I met a guy who met Bruce Lee...

的媽媽
...'s mother's...

的表親
...cousin's...

的外甥
...niece's...

的兄弟
...brother's

的鄰居
...neighbor's...

的醫生
...doctor's...

的前男友
...ex-boyfriend's...

的狗。」
...dog"

 

這應該不會太難
It won't be hard at all

用水晶球來賺錢
Making money with a crystal ball

「根據塔羅牌
"According to the tarot cards

你的身體將會遭遇大災難
Your body will be torn to shards

屍塊散落的到處都是
The pieces spread around

你破碎的遺骸沒有人會找到。」
Your mangled carcass never found."

我只要說這些話
That's all I'll have to say

他們就必須要付錢
And then they'll have to pay

 

我知道!我可以……
I know! I could...

 

催落去!
Break it down!

 

我會讓錢生出來的
I'll make the money grow

透過我的即興魔術表演
With my impromptu magic show

在街頭賣藝
Performing in the streets

極其危險的把戲
Death defying feats

人們會驚呼尖叫
People would shriek and shout

但這一切都是魔術技巧
But that's what magic is all about

「我的天啊,他沒事吧?」
"My god, is he alright?"

我每晚都表演
I do this every night

 

我會稱霸GRE考試
I'll ace the GRE

得到一個博士學位
And harvest a PHD

在治癒HIV後
After curing the HIV

我會收下我應得的財富
I'll collect my royalties

你覺得你夠聰明嗎?
Do you think you're bright enough?

 

我們去拿他女友的東西吧
Let's get his girlfriend's stuff

催落去!
Break it down!

 

 

 

注釋(18+):

give head:口交

 

 

 

聲明:

本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。

arrow
arrow

    栗子OuO 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()