close

2023.08.06更新:
影片連接失效,作者因為心理健康狀況選擇關閉頻道。有人重新上傳原作者的影片,但我這邊不外連他人上傳的版本,還請自行google。
我很喜歡這個系列,也很好奇Connor過去與接下來的故事。感謝這個系列曾經帶給我的歡笑與思考,或許之後的某一天,能夠再相見。祝福。

 

 

 

 

 

[推銷員]
嘿哈囉女士 今天過的好嗎?要如何稱呼你?
Why hello there madam, how are ya? What's your name?

[安妮]
安妮
Annie

[推銷員]
安妮,非常高興認識你!告訴我,你是不是推銷員捎來平凡無趣根本是讓窗台生灰塵的家庭小擺設感到厭煩了呢?
Annie, it is lovely to meet ya! Tell me, are you sick of salesman pitching the usual uninspired household brick-a-brack farming dust on the old windowsill?

[安妮]
對 你說的沒錯
Yes I am, actually

[推銷員]
那麼 你很幸運!
Well, you’re in luck!

 

你這特別平凡無奇的房子讓我無法轉移目光
So I couldn't help notice that your wonderful abode is bland with a capital B!

所以讓我來告訴你
So leave it to me

首先
Most definitely

這些空間將會被清除或是替換掉
These spaces are gonna be erased and replaced

用來自這地圖上列出的美妙角落的東西們
With stuff from the wonderful corners of the map

那些我們太怕而不敢去挖掘的
We're too dang scared to tap

你覺得如何?
How ’bout that?

現在你聽好
Now you're listenin'

很快你會住在有著令人驚奇的異常的妙趣橫生的房間裡
Soon your living room's sparkling out of the park with Anomalies!

[安妮]
異常?
Anomalies?

[推銷員]
沒錯 最高品質的
Yes, of highest quality

不論從機械 植物 魔鬼層面都會遠超出你的預期
From mechanical, botanical, satanic and beyond

使你反覆考慮這些異常商品
The spawn that makes you ponder yonder these Anomalies

是的 異常
Yes, Anomalies

十分經濟實惠對吧?
Affordable in this economy?

來自地圖上列出的我們太怕而不敢去挖掘的美妙地點的-
From the wonderful corners of the map we're too dang scared to tap-

[安妮]
好了好了 你已經說過了 甚麼叫做「異常」?
Yeah, yeah, you already said that. What do you mean by "Anomalies"?

[推銷員]
很高興你提出疑問!
I'm glad you asked!

 

我手邊這台小微波爐的造型和品牌都很普通
So I got a little microwave oven right here of a humdrum build and brand

但在我熟練的操作下 你可以選擇把一隻可愛的小公雞丟到未來
But at my command, you can choose to shoot this cute little rooster into the future

為甚麼不是這台冰箱?
Why not this refrigerator?

把你的汽水丟進去吧
Pop your pops right in it

但別把圖畫貼在上面 除非你對於在廚房清理內臟心癢難耐
But the drawing, please don't bin it, unless your itchin' for cleaning your innards in the kitchen!

然後你可以追蹤痕跡到在院子裡的信 但 唉 這沒有好處
Then you can trail to the yard for the mail but, alas, to no avail

注意這纏人信箱對他所著迷的異性立起的紅旗
Heed this needy box’s red flag for he’s obsessed with the opposite sex

但這是時候該換個景色了
But now it's time for a change in scenery

我提過了嗎 那是一個荒涼的維度
Did I mention, it’s a desolate dimension

臣服於神權掌政 經濟崩壞 為了北邊的湖而讓無臉怪物橫行的大家都不會過去的地方
Bent by theocracy, crashed the economy, faceless monsters prosper across this a nominal price for a lake up north where the townsfolk just don't go

喔不 我們被鬧鬼的池中之物纏上了
Oh no, it's bogged with haunted content

如果你不想花時間在那休息
And if you're not content to spend a cent

何不試試借助飲料的力量
Try leverage for a beverage

讓你充滿活力
Keep you energized

你上你的雙眼 但為甚麼?
Close your eyes, but why?

向無聊的夜晚說再見 在休息時投資並品嚐回憶吧
Say goodbye to pointless nights investing in rest and savor the memories

開玩笑的
Just kidding

這是你最深沉的渴望
It’s your deepest desires

我們來談談牛鈴
Let's move on to a cowbell

沒有任何魔法 我只是覺得很有趣
Nothing magic, I just thought it was funny

我們愛錢但我們在世界迎向終結時並沒有時間 朋友
We all love money but we have no time when the world is coming to an end, friend

這個時鐘不會咬人 他的洞察力會告訴你未來是不是安好
This clock won't bite; its insight might just tell if the future will be alright

在世界終結前做個朋友並把你的錢花在這些天賜之物上
Before it ends just be a friend and spend your cents on this godsend

借出一個依附之物
Lend an appendage

換得一個你無法理解的斑斕邀約
To the splendid offer you can't comprehend

你覺得如何?
So what do ya say?

 

[安妮]
如果我買那個微波爐你會走人嗎?
If I buy the microwave will you leave?

[推銷員]
就是這精神!
Now that's the spirit!

在這裡 這裡 這裡簽名
Just sign here, here, and here

不要害怕 不要手足無措
Have no fear, don't be alarmed

除非你因為失去手臂而受到傷害
Unless you're harmed from being disarmed

看看你!
Which you are!

我向你保證女士 這個泥灰色微波爐有三十天保固
I assure you, madam, this sturdy gray oven has a thirty-day policy guarantee

就像你需要一樣
Like you need it

我估計你再三十秒會失血致死
Since you'll bleed out in about thirty seconds I reckon

在你與微波爐一起且肢體缺失地進入死亡領域前
So before you enter the realm of the dead with an oven and a missing joint

讓我告訴你:
Here's the point:

永遠不要相信一個穿著全黑制服帶著微笑滔滔不絕的男性
Never trust a man in a pitch-black suit with a smile that goes on for miles

他不是一個從無人能及的遙遠空間來的生物就是一位準備要獵捕脆弱心靈之人的男性
Either he's a creature from the far off reaches of space or a man trying to prey on the mentally fragile

前者和後者都需要一個愚昧的寡婦-
The first and the latter need dimwitted widows-

噢!我的眼睛!
OW MY EYE!

 

 

 

影片下方留言有其他網友整理出影片中出現的SCP:

SCP-1879門裡推銷員:有門的地方就能出現、口才很爛但說不停的推銷員。販售之物通常都不尋常。

SCP-119時間微波爐:放射出的微波不是使東西加熱,而是增加時間讓被放入物到未來狀態的微波爐。
SCP-683冰箱畫作:張貼在冰箱上的兒童繪畫。把畫作從冰箱上移除或是給畫作負面評價者,之後攝取多少食物,內臟就會被切掉多少。

SCP-1269郵箱跟蹤狂:一個郵箱,會自動生成情書。情書內容一開始正常,到後來越來越噁心,寄送對象是給住在其屋裡的女性。其他住進其房子的男性會被嗆聲並被殺害。

SCP-093紅海物件:可透過鏡子進出的荒蕪地帶,其中有大型無臉怪物。

SCP-354血池:會一直生出怪物的濃稠血池,怪物們有各自不盡相同的友敵互動、構造、能力等。

CP-207一箱可樂:喝下的人精神和體能變超好,至力竭致死

SCP-978慾望相機:拍出的畫面是內心的渴望。

SCP-513生鏽牛鈴:聽到鈴響聲的人,將會被只有他們能感知到的生物襲擊。

SCP-1032預知鐘:指針倒數著某些人事物結束的時間。

 

這是SCP基金會延伸系列作SCP Confinement的特別篇,這系列作正篇是敘事動畫。

一位有不死重生能力的基金會D級人員--康納,在基金會中和不同SCP以及其他工作人員相遇與互動,以及慢慢發覺他不死的能力背後究竟還隱藏著甚麼......

許多集都有人上CC中文字幕了,也希望有更多人喜歡上這作品:D

 

 

 

聲明:

本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。

arrow
arrow

    栗子OuO 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()