close

 

 

 

我的對手!我的敵人們!
My foes! My enemies!

今晚邀請你們到這裡 是我至高無上的榮幸!
It is with greatest pride and deepest pleasure, that I welcome you here tonight!

所以請你們放輕鬆來!
So now I invite you to please, relax!

把劍放下!
Put the swords away!

欣賞來自Danarei Milos的精采表演
As Danarei Milos proudly presents

 

《你的滅亡》
Your demise!

 

見見我朋友!我的新朋友!
Meet my friends! My new friends!

他們鮮活又靈巧
They all come alive and bend

聽令於我的想法與期待 這當然!代表你的死期
To my whims and to my wishes, which of course! Will mean your end

一個咒語!誰會知道?不論刀槍或加農砲
Such a spell! Who can tell? Whether spears or cannons hells

它們都突然彈起且如泡泡飄上空
They all start to bounce and bubble floating upward

你們慘了!
You’re in trouble!

 

他們可以飛向空中!希望那能抓住你眼球!
They can fly into the sky! Hope that one with catch your eye!

我指的就是字面的方式!
And I mean it in the most literal way!

盡力掙扎祈禱 但你必須要戰勝
So try your best and damndest, but you’ll have to get past

我的新朋友 沒錯我朋友
My new friends, yes my friends

就是我朋友!
It’s my friends!

 

你會死!死到不能再死 我的新朋友會砍下你腦袋!
You’ll be dead! Very dead, my new friends will have your head!

你會變成串燒 烤肉 接著你的肋骨「趴嚓」斷開來!
You’ll be skewered shishkabobbed and then your ribs crack with a pop!

你怕了嗎?好像也是 我預見了你的絕望
Are you scared? Well that’s fair, I see how you would despair

當你放下的武器們 開始起飛對你們發動進攻!
When the weapons that you put down start to rise up against you now!

他們衝鋒!他們撞擊!同我最愛的平底鍋

And they slam! And they ram! With my favorite pot and pan

他們會搞死你 這盤棋已成定局!
And they’ll f**k you up on that fact you can bet!

享受你的最後人生 你要說再見了
So go enjoy your life, but now you’ll say goodbye

向我的新朋友 就像是借來的我具象化手臂!
To my new friends, as the lend me a figurative hand!

他們是我朋友!他們是我朋友!是你的死期!
They’re my friends! They’re my friends! It’s your end!

 

 

 

Cami-Cat還有創作《Maw of the King》,我也有翻譯OuO/

吟遊詩人超棒ㄉ!ㄉ!ㄉ!(回音)

 

 

 

聲明:本人無意侵權,純翻譯,若有侵權請告知我。 翻譯新手,如有翻譯錯誤或建議也歡迎告訴我。

Statement: These masterpieces are NOT belong to me. If the creator of the song want me to remove this, then I will. My English not very well. So if there are mistakes or you have advices, just tell me! We can discuss this!

arrow
arrow

    栗子OuO 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()